- Professional Coach Certification
- Life Coach Certification
- Wellness Coach Certification
- Career Coach Certification
- Relationship Coach Certification
- Addiction Coach Certification
- Youth, Parent & Family
- Spiritual Coach Certification
- Executive Coach Certification
- Business Coach Certification
- Marketing Coach Certification
- Bereavement Coach Certification
- Christian Coach Certification
- Master Coach Certification
- Group Coach Certification
- Laser Coach Certification
Through WCI you will become a Certified Coach.
Some coaches decide to pursue an ICF (International Coach Federation) credential. About 40% of the 20,000 global ICF members currently hold an ICF credential. You can choose to become an ICF member for $195 per year plus 60 hours of approved training instead of or in combination with your ICF credential.
ICF ACSTH Approved Coach Training Hours
All of our Foundational Teleclasses give you 48 ICF ACSTH Approved Teleclass Coach Training Hours plus even more self-study hours and our CCMC Teleclass contains 52 Teleclass Coach Training Hours; all of which are accepted by the International Coach Federation (ICF) for coaches applying for an ICF credential.
The ICF offers three levels of credentialing:
ACC - (Associate): 60 hours coach training (only 12 can be self-study and 48 must be "live", such as a teleclass or in-person coach training hours); a majority must be on the ICF Core Competencies, 100 hours coaching others, 10 hours being coached by an ICF PCC or MCC coach
PCC - (Professional): 125 hours coach training (only 25 can be self-study and 100 must be "live" (teleclass or in-person) coach training hours; a majority must be on the ICF Core Competencies, 750 hours coaching others, 10 hours being coached by an ICF PCC or MCC coach
MCC - (Master): 200 hours coach training (only 40 can be self-study and 160 must be "live" (teleclass or in-person), coach training hours; a majority must be on the ICF Core Competencies), 2,500 hours coaching others
The Process for Applying for an ICF Credential Using WCI Coach Training Credit Hours
1. Select the credential category you are applying for above.
2. Complete the requirements including Coach Training (Certificate), Client Log (provided during training) & Mentor Log (provided during training).
- If using WCI training hours please use the provided ICF Core Competency Index found in the Student Center
- You will need your WCI certificate for application as well
- Our Foundational Teleclass gives you enough coach training hours for the ACC
- Our Foundational Teleclass plus CCMC Teleclass gives you enough coach training hours for the PCC
3. Once approved to do so by the ICF you will then proceed with their verbal and written exams.
4. Receive your ICF credential if you have met all the requirements and passed your exams.
5. Renew every 3 years following the requirements.
WCI ICF Mentor Coach Options
When applying for an International Coach Federation (ICF) ACC or PCC credential you need to obtain 10 hours of mentoring over three months from an ICF PCC or ICF MCC coach. We firmly believe that you should be able to choose your ICF Mentor Coach. If you choose to sign-up with one of our ICF mentor coaches, we have arranged for you to receive a 30% discount on their 10-Hour Mentor Coaching Packages. The contracts are directly with these coaches and we offer two ways to sign up:
- Select the option directly from the Enrollment Form and your chosen Mentor Coach will contact you directly OR
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free trial session with either Mentor
To Read About the ICF Mentor Coaches, click here.